Featuring a lightweight, waterproof micro transmitter headset with a secure yet comfortable fit, this frequency-agile UHF wireless system provides high definition sound, premium reliability and a 300' operating range for fitness instructors and active performers.
The Wireless Future
Building on the legacy of the world's first cable-free wireless system (Samson's AirLine 77), the AirLine 88 Headset combines a micro transmitter and adjustable gooseneck into a low profile headset that molds to the shape of your head. Other great features of the AH8 Headset Transmitter include an internal 8-hour rechargeable lithium ion battery, easily accessible Gain and Mute controls, and IR sync to wirelessly match the receiver and transmitter frequency.
Fitness In Mind
Designed with Yoga, Pilates, Zumba and cycling instructors in mind, the system's headset features IP65 waterproof components, including a marine-grade stainless steel gooseneck, sealed circuit board and AE50X micro-miniature microphone capsule. The capsule's cardioid pickup pattern prevents feedback and other unwanted noise from affecting a performance.
Offering frequency-agile operation, the system's rack mountable CR88 Wireless Receiver provides 16 selectable channels for reliable performance no matter where you are. The receiver's True Diversity design minimizes dropouts, while tone key technology prevents unwanted noise when your transmitter is off or out of range.
- Available in G-band (863.865 MHz) and K-band (470-494MHz)
- Headset with built-in micro transmitter (no beltpack or cable required)
- IP65 waterproof design for high-energy instructors/performers
- Marine-grade stainless steel gooseneck
- AE50X micro-miniature microphone capsule with cardioid pickup pattern
- Offers up to eight hours of battery life using built-in rechargeable lithium ion battery
- Sealed gold contact charging connector for included USB-style charger
- Low battery LED indicator
- 300' operating range (line-of-sight)
- Variable Gain control
- 1-touch Mute
- IR sync wirelessly matches receiver and transmitter frequency
- True Diversity design minimizes dropouts
- Tone key prevents unwanted noise when transmitter is off/out of range
- 1/4-wave antennas
- Half-rack receiver design
- LED display indicates operating channel
- Balanced XLR, unbalanced 1/4" outputs